Our Primary Curriculum is well aligned with the recommendations of CISCE. It incorporates all elements of academic interests that cater to the challenging requirements of the contemporary and future educational needs.
Our focus is to make learning purposeful and progressive in a planned manner and equip our learners with a repertoire of skills and a positive attitude so as to make them successful citizens in a globally competitive society.
The Curriculum caters to a varied and diverse range of individual differences, intelligences and abilities and provides a plethora of opportunities to enjoy the learning experience through integration of generic skills and values in key learning areas.
I – V)
|Environmental Studies (I & II), Science (III – V)||Robotics and AR/VR|
|Social Studies (III – V)||Art & Craft|
|ICT||Life Skills/Value Education|
Integration and adaptation of the best available international teaching and learning practices.
- Student centric approach
- Enquiry based teaching-learning
- Hands-on active learning
- Real life connect and experiential learning
- Technology integration for blended-learning
- Investigation, experimentation and demonstration
- Interdisciplinary approach
- Differentiation, scaffolding and remediation
Four cycles of formative assessments:
- Project/Skill based Internal Assessment
- Written Assessment